Skip to Main Content
TTNGL's logo.
Link to toggle mobile navigation.

Group Structure

Trinidad and Tobago NGL Limited holds 39% interest in PPGPL in conjunction with NGC NGL Company Limited (NGC NGL) (51%), and an investment consortium, Pan West Engineers and Constructors, LLC (10%).

NGC NGL is effectively owned by NGC (80%) and by National Enterprises Limited (NEL) (20%). NEL is a holding company listed on the Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE) and is 66% effectively owned by the Government of The Republic of Trinidad and Tobago and 17% effectively owned by NGC.

Through an Initial Public Offering (IPO) in 2015 and an Additional Public Offering (APO) in 2017, the public (individuals and institutions of Trinidad and Tobago) holds a 75% equity interest in TTNGL, while NGC holds the remaining 25%.

The ownership structure of TTNGL. Click to expand.